We offer a no-obligation free consultation to discuss your business ideas, and will help direct you on the right course of action to get you started to make your business ideas a reality!
Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through.
Most however are not experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters can appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
With so many things to consider, we can make the process pain-free by advising on your regulatory duties and obligations with HMRC, the alternative business structures that are available to you and how these impact on practical issues such as how you can take money out of your business and the best course of action for tax savings.
We understand that all you want to do is get your business off the ground instead of having to deal with all the boring legal requirements! If you decide to engage us, we will deal directly with HMRC, Companies House (if you choose to set up a company), Data Protection laws and so on. All of these areas can be a minefield, and are probably not your key concern when you are trying to focus on a new business idea.
No two business are the same, and here at Peter Price we understand that every client is unique. Any advice we give will be tailored and personal to your individual needs and plans for the future.
We do not charge new business for any set-up requirements with HMRC such as VAT and payroll registrations, or company incorporations. We believe in building and maintaining long term relationships with our clients. First impressions count, so we take this as an opportunity to show you how we work!
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cash-flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- deal with company secretarial issues
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements and help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01495 763377. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.